As MoFo comes to a close, we’d like to bring you something really, really good. Fries, anyone? Fries that are healthy and contain veggies, but still are fries? Meet your new best friend – Veggie Fries.
Product: Veggie Fries
- Crispy and fluffy!
- They really resemble french fries
- There are 4 different flavors. The chickpea, red pepper & potato flavor is my favorite, but the other flavors (carrot & potato, broccoli & potato, and kale, tuscan bean & potato) are also yummy
- Non GMO
- Gluten and soy free
- Easy to make – just pop them in the oven for 20 mins.
- Low in fat and sodium
- Each 3 oz serving includes 2 servings of veggies and 3 g of protein (one bag contains 14 oz of fries)
- Their great nutrition profile makes them guilt -free!
- These could be considered pricey at $4.99 per bag (Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Harris Teeter). Considering the quality and convenience that you’re getting, I don’t think this is unreasonable. I am sometimes able to find them on sale, which gives me a good reason to stock my freezer.