Ahoy you scallywags. Veganswashbuckler, aka Squashbuckler, has alit on terra firma once again, and I’ve brought me first mate John along for a joint review of some high Vegan fashion*. Me old schooner is full of languorous, lewd laddies, but John is me best mate, and we’ve shared many a repast o’ seaweed at sea. But today, we’re here for style, not vittles, and we’re sharing with ye our sentiments on Everything Vegan’s Unisex tees.
Overall Grade: A
- There be many varieties of message for any sort o’ Vegan ye can ponder. Ye got your ethical Vegans, your health Vegans, your environmental Vegans; whatever your reason for being Vegan, Everything Vegan has a shirt for you to proclaim it throughout the seven seas. Now ye don’t have to get that tattoo!
- John’s translation: They’ve got lots of shirts for a variety of vegan-themed messages: ethical reasons, health reasons, environmental reasons, and, in my case, silly vegans.
- Many shirts come in a variety of hues. Ye don’t like white? Get it in blue! Ye don’t like blue? Get it in green! Ye don’t like green? Stop being so picky or it’s off to the plank with ye!
- John’s translation: Pick your color! Any color!
- The shirts fit nicely and are quite pleasant on me delicate skin, and they’ll make ye look like a real haberdasher in those pantaloons ye plundered on your last pillage.
- John’s translation: I threw it in the dryer to get a perfect fit
- The folks at Everything Vegan don’t beat around the bush. Everything they make be themed of the Vegan. So when ye send them your money, they won’t be making tees for the corpsemunchers behind your back just to acquire a bit more treasure.
- John’s translation: Yes, “corpsemunchers”
- We got no complaints. Be Vegan and be proud; check out their stash and I’m certain you’ll find a shirt that’s right for ye; otherwise, ye may have a mutiny on your hands.
*We will happily accept vegan products in exchange for an honest review from a member from our review team. Please contact us if interested.