It feels a little strange to write a post about an ice cream treat in November. It has been in the 50’s and 60’s where I live and that is not exactly ice cream weather. I think true ice cream lovers do not care about the temperature to enjoy a cold treat though. A hot beverage afterward or a blanket can help warm up. As the holidays approach your family might enjoy ice cream with dessert and I wanted to share a favorite in my household. We find cashewmilk to be both rich and decadent and double chocolate bars do not disappoint. I tend to only buy them on sale as a treat, but they are a favorite!
Overall Grade: A+
- Delicious!! As I said above, this bar is both rich and decadent with the chocolate coating and chocolate ice cream inside.
- I find So Delicious cashewmilk to be very creamy and similar to what I remember of diary milk ice cream.
- These beauties are easy to find in regular and health food grocery stores near me.
- I trust this brand as I have been buying the products for years. They clearly label allergens and most, if not all, of their products are good gluten free.
- This product is free of dairy, gluten, peanut, and soy.
- They have several delicious flavors. Including one that has vegan caramel!!! That is also a favorite in our home.
- They are pricy, unless on sale. I have generally seen them for $5.99 for a box of 4. That is about $1.50 a bar. These are only a treat for us, not a staple.
- With only 4 in a box, they are expensive to share. With a family of three, only one of us can have two!