Recently, we were contacted by the owner of Love Bar to ask us to provide an honest review of their bars.* I was excited about this review as I have enjoyed their bars for years. I eagerly said yes! They sent me one of each of the flavors to try. I am a creature of habit and have usually purchased the same two flavors, so this was a real treat to get to try the third flavor. They quickly arrived and I got to work sampling. The kiddo tried them as well and was also a huge fan. I will remember this for when we are out and need a quick and healthy snack.
Overall Grade: A
- The bars are absolutely delicious! I cannot even pick a favorite between the three. They managed to use the tastiest combination of ingredients in each bar. I am a sucker for brownies, ginger, and goji berries!
- Each bar only has a handful of ingredients that work well together and are common ingredients. You won’t find anything processed or fake in these bars. They are real food. They do not contain any processed fillers or additives.
- Their nutritional content is important to me. It offers protein, fiber, healthy fat, and iron.
- They are certified vegan and gluten free!
- They are organic!
- They are made in North Carolina. I live in NC, so I can feel confident in supporting a local, vegan business.
- I can easily find these bars locally. Do not worry if you are not located in North Carolina, you can check out their store locator and online shop.
- They have free shipping, if you buy online. That is a great deal!
- They are about $3.49 a bar, online. That is a bit on the pricey side, but they are worth it because of the pure, unprocessed ingredients.
*Please note that we are happy to try vegan products for an honest review. If you are interested, please contact us.